Buy a Gift Voucher
DIY Build professional website for small business
Learning about WordPress Website
Tailored for individuals, professionals, SME businesses and companies that are interested in learning how to build and maintain their own website using WordPress CMS platform.
Web development and maintenance without any coding. We will teach you our secrets and what we do for our clients.
This course is for
- Web enthusiasts wanting to learn how to setup a website and earn extra income by hustling on the side.
- Small business owners wanting to re-do their website
- Business owners or managers who need to create a webpage with a limited budget.
- Everyone who want to learn the basics of web design and the importance of online presence – bloggers etc
What you will learn
- How to register your domain name
- Where to purchase your website hosting
- Install WordPress on your hosting
- Choose and install a professional theme
- WordPress settings
- Installing SEO plugin
- Add pages and menus for your website
About Nep Thach
I have built hundreds of website and have experienced working with three agencies and was an in-house web manager for Jim's Group and Jim's Cleaning Group. With hands-on experience for over 8 years with 4 years digital marketing skills.
I have been assisting businesses with my experience, like Ismet from Jim's Car Detailing Victoria, who has now the experience of looking after his division's website updates and SEO (search engine optimisation). He's currently on the very first page of Google for very big keywords.
- Build professional website
- Content management
- Confident in website design
- Industry insights
- Build website and maintenance
Anyone who want to learn the trade
Neptune Design requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Neptune Design to organise a refund or transfer
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Neptune Design or organised by Neptune Design must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Neptune Design.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Neptune Design unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Neptune Design classes and events or on Neptune Design's premises. (For use of Neptune Design marketing materials).
Neptune Design requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class for a full refund or transfer.
In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.